- Earn one Qantas Point for every
$1 of eligible spend in foreign currency*
- Earn one Qantas Point for every
$2 spent in Australian dollars*
- No load fees on our prepaid Mastercard^
- No currency conversion fees when you make a purchase or ATM withdrawal with funds in the local currency on your cardx
- No monthly account fees on active accounts
- No domestic ATM fees charged by Qantas~
- Lock in exchange rates on up to 10 currencies+
- No booking fee on qantas.com when booking within 7 days of travelling
- Use everywhere MasterCard® is accepted electronically
- Q-chip enabled for Smarter, Faster Check-in at the airport**
The new Qantas Card is Q-chip enabled to allow you access to the Faster, Smarter Check-in systems at domestic and trans-Tasman airports. It doubles as your boarding pass so you can skip the queue and enjoy extra time relaxing at the airport before you fly.
To be eligible to receive the new Qantas Card with the option of Qantas Cash you must be an Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer member 16 years of age or older. Other terms and conditions and fees and charges may apply. Heritage Bank Limited (AFSL 240984) (the Issuer) issues Qantas Cash under arrangements between it, Qantas and Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (AFSL 386837) (a MasterCard business) (Access). Access distributes Qantas Cash (together with Qantas which is an authorised representative of Access for the purposes of providing general financial product advice with respect to Qantas Cash). Access can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and Qantas earn foreign exchange revenue from Qantas Cash transactions. Access receives a processing fee from domestic Qantas Cash "point of sale" transactions. Qantas receives revenue generated by Qantas Cash transactions based on interchange fees paid to the Issuer, deposits held by the Issuer, cardholder fee and certain rebates and incentives from MasterCard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd.
This webpage has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider the appropriateness of the information in this webpage having regard to those matters. A Product Disclosure Statement in respect of Qantas Cash is available via qantascash.com, and will also be given to applicants. A person should obtain and consider the Product Disclosure Statement before making any decisions about whether to acquire or continue to hold the prepaid facility.
* Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases in accordance with the terms and conditions specified at qantascash.com. Eligible purchases do not include money orders, traveller’s cheques, gambling chips or purchasing foreign currencies in cash. You do not earn Qantas Points when loading funds to your facility, transferring funds to another currency balance or another member’s facility or when withdrawing funds from ATMs or cashing out your facility balance. Purchases that are reversed, refunded or charged-back are also ineligible for Qantas Points earn, in addition to fees incurred.
^ Other fees & charges apply.
^^ Load times may vary between financial institutions including when your transfer is made after 2pm AEST/AEDST, outside business hours, prior to or on a weekend or public holiday.
X A fee applies where there are insufficient funds in local currency available on the card as a currency conversion is required to complete the transaction. If you opt to pay in Australian dollars, when you have local currency loaded to your card, a currency conversion fee will also be applied as funds in local currency will be converted to Australian dollars to complete the purchase.
~ Some ATM operators may charge their own fees or set their own limits
+ Exchange rates for subsequent reloads will be set at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction. For full details on how exchange rates are set and applied please see the Product Disclosure Statement at qantascash.com
** Available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Albury, Darwin, Cairns, Wagga Wagga, Coffs Harbour, Tamworth, Mackay, Rockhampton, Hobart, Alice Springs, Broome, Karratha, Port Macquarie, Newman, Paraburdoo, Townsville, Emerald, Kalgoorlie, Port Headland, Launceston and Gladstone.
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass and Tap & Go are trademarks of MasterCard International.